A brand new Rebel Tactics research tree has been released.
The Rebel Tactics research is advertised to give 450,000% Attack, 7500% Health and 9000% Defense. It also introduces a new stat called Deployment Sabotage.
The Rebel Tactics research tree requires a research facility building at level 22 in order to unlock the research to complete. It uses Oil, Stone and Iron resources and only requires Research files. This is the first research tree in a while that has not also required a specialized restricted research file in order to complete.
Here is a breakdown of all the new Rebel Tactics researches. please note that all the stats are for a research being completed to its maximum level (10/10)
- Commander Attack IV – 200,000%
- Troop Attack with Commander IV – 200,000%
- Increase Troop Defense from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Infantry Defense with your Commander – 4000%
- Tactical Defense with your Commander – 4000%
- Armored Vehicle Defense with your Commander – 4000%
- Increase Troop Load from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Increase Gathering Speed from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Commander Maximum Energy Limit V – 1,000,000
- Increase Commander Attack from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Increase Troop Rally and Control Point Health and Defense from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Infantry Health with your Commander – 3500%
- Tactical Health with your Commander – 3500%
- Armored Vehicle Health with your Commander – 3500%
- Troop Defense with your Commander II – 5000%
- Troop Health with your Commander II – 4000%
- Accuracy and Troop Attack with Commander – Accuracy 8000%, Troop Attack 50,000%
- Increase Troop Attack and Rally & Control Point Attack from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Increase Infantry Attack from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Increase Tactical Attack from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Increase Armored Vehicle Attack from Rebel Boosts – 100%
- Infantry Attack with your Commander – 150,000%
- Tactical Attack with your Commander – 150,000%
- Armored Vehicle Attack with your Commander – 150,000%
- Rally and Control point Defense – 225,000%
- Rally and Control point Health – 450,000%
- Deployment Sabotage – 100%
- Armor Piercing and Troop Attack with Commander – Armor Piercing 5000%, Troop Attack 50,000%
This new Rebel Tactics research provides HUGE combat boosts for Attack
This research makes the game heavily favored towards Attacking with it now possible on a Max research account to achieve over 950,000% Attack
A lot of the boosts in this research tree require the Commander to be present, this means they will be of no benefit to anyone the loses Commander and gets hit or tries hitting anyone Commanderless.
The Brand new Stat Deployment Sabotage allows you to reduce the Deployment time of Enemy Attacks. This is the Equivalent of the March debuff in Game of War
The Control point and Rally Defense and Health stats are huge, this is going to make Solo Attacks on the Control point much more ineffective which is ideal for players holding the Control point and is going to make it harder for Defenders to kill incoming Rallies completely when being Attacked if their Troop count and Attack stats aren’t high enough.
The researches that give a % increase from Rebel boosts emphasize the importance of killing level 10 Rebel targets, to get these huge boosts. The Commander Attack and Commander Maximum Energy limit researches will help when hitting these level 10 Rebels.