A brand new Champion Mod set has been released
For the first time ever this Mod set is part of a 3 strength Mod collection (The Champion Mod collection) which features 3 Mod sets each varying in strength; Champion, Grand Champion and Ultimate Grand Champion Mod sets
The new Mod set features 4 new Mods: 3 regular Mods and 1 special Mod
The Champion Mod set is advertised as giving the following stats if used in all 7 pieces of gear with the required Mod set research:
- 100,000% Attack
- 150,000% Rally/Control Point Health
- 200% Armor Piercing
- 200% Infantry/Tactical/Armored Vehicle Armor Piercing
The New Mods
The Champion Mod set can be acquired via in-game pack purchase(s) In order to get the Grand Champion and Ultimate Grand champion Mod sets currently you will need to open Champion Mod set mystery crates. These Mod sets give the chance to get the following things:
- Grand Champion and Ultimate Grand Champion Mods to combine into level 6 Mods
- Collectibles to exchange for Grand Champion and Ultimate Grand Champion Mods
- A chance at a level 6 Grand Champion and Ultimate Grand Champion Mod
- A chance of getting 7 full Ultimate Grand Champion Mod set
The Champion Mod set is the weakest of the 3 Champion Mod sets.
It is the first time that Mod sets have been released in a series of 3 where they provide different strengths and benefits.
These Champion Mod sets feature Individual troop type Amour Piercing. This is the first time that indiviudal troop type defense debuff has been introduced into Mobile Strike.
The Champion Mod set does not provide any Troop Defense, unlike the Grand Champion and Ultimate Grand Champion Mod sets which both provide defence