The Battle Tactics Research tree has been extended.
Brand new researches have been released that provide significant Combat boosts and well as increasing both the solo and rally deployment sizes.
All the new researches take Battle Tactics restricted files in order to complete. The number needed is substantially more than the Battle Tactic researches before it. This makes this research tree one of the most expensive to complete at this point in the game.
Here is a breakdown of all the new Battle Tactic researches. please note that all the stats are for a research being completed to its maximum level (10/10)
- Defense Bonus for Infantry Troops III – 300%
- Defense Bonus for Tactical Troops III – 300%
- Defense Bonus for Armored Vehicle Troops III – 300%
- Wall Trap Attack II – 200%
- Wall Trap Defense II – 200%
- Wall Trap Capacity II – 275,000
- Gathering Deployment Speed II – 20%
- Resource Gathering Deployment Capacity I – 50,000
- Trade Deployment Speed II – 20%
- Embassy Capacity Increase II – 500,000
- Embassy Defense Bonus II – 25%
- Gathering V – 100%
- Troop Load III – 100%
- Resource Help Capacity Increase II – 12,000,000
- Health Bonus for Infantry Troops III – 300%
- Health Bonus for Tactical Troops III – 300%
- Health Bonus for Armored Vehicle Troops III – 300%
- Attack Deployment Speed Increase – 20%
- Death Row Elimination Duration I – 1 Day (Now gives 48 hour boost for killing a Commander)
- Commander Deployment Speed I – 20%
- Hospital Capacity II – 250%
- Troop Queue I – 500%
- Radar Station Attack Penalty II – 25%
- Attack Deployment Capacity Increase I – 50,000 (increases the solo size attack march)
- Rally Reinforcement Speed increase II – 20%
- Rally Capacity increase I – 200,000
- Rally Time Reduction IV – 20% (1 Minute)
- Attack bonus for Infantry Troops III – 200%
- Attack bonus for Tactical Troops III – 200%
- Attack bonus for Armored Vehicle Troops III – 200%
- War Zone Deployment Speed II – 20%
- Control Point Rally Capacity increase I – 200,000
- Rally Deployment Speed II – 20%
- Troop Defense with Commander I – 400%
- Troop Health with Commander I – 400%
- Troop Attack with Commander I – 300%
- Global Control Point Rally Capacity increase I – 200,000
This new Battle Tactics researches provide significant Combat boosts upon maxing it completely.
There is a large number of researches which makes the research very costly to complete.
Its one of the rare research trees that provides more Troop Defense/Health boosts than it does Troop Attack. However the large amount of power gained from completing these researches makes it unwise for rally traps to complete when they are looking to keep power low in order to attract hits.
The increase in rally capacity and solo deployment capacity mean, solo deployments are now capable of hitting 600,000 (with a 50% deployment size increase item) and rallies 3.3 million capacity (with a 50% deployment size increase item and War Room 22)
The Rally Time Reduction IV research means that its now possible to have a 1 minute rally without having t0 use any items. This is huge for rally leaders and will mean multiple rallies can be launched in quick succession which is ideal for sneaking a hit in on a baiting player, or catching someone offline in bad gear.
The Death Row elimination duration increase is really nice and getting a 2 day activation per Commander killed rather than just 24 hours is super useful.