Advanced T5 Troops have arrived in Mobile Strike.
They are the second batch of T5 troops after the regular t5 troops which just leaves Mercenary T5 left to release.
The Advanced T5 troops that have been released are:
- Protector – Infantry
- Stalker – Tactical
- Phantom Jet – Armored Vehicle
The new T5 Troops have per Troop:
- An upkeep of 600
- Power of 45
- Protector Load – 30
- Stalker Load – 30
- Phantom Jet Load -20
There is currently no advanced Artillery troops.
Requirements for T5 Advanced Troops
There is 3 requirements you need in order to unlock Advanced T5 Troops. These are:
- Research Facility at level 21
- All Advanced T4 troops to be researched
- Troop Academy to level 17
Meeting these 3 requirements will Allow you to start researching Advanced T5 troops. Troop Academy level 17 requires a new item called Advanced Golden Badge, this is found in selected in-game purchases.
New Advanced Combat Research
Along with the new Advanced Troops comes a whole new section of Advanced Combat research that features some huge benefits. The Highlight of this is the increase in rally AND deployment size. This means the new Maximum rally size is 10 Million and the new Maximum solo size is 2 million. This is game changing.
Here is a breakdown of all the new research and its benefits (please note all stats given are for completed research 10/10)
- Protectors – Unlocks Infantry T5 advanced troops
- Stalkers – Unlocks Tactical T5 advancedtroops
- Phantom Jet – Unlocks Armored Vehicle T5 advancedtroops
- Spider Drone – Unlocks advanced T5 traps (strong vs Infantry)
- Defense Turret – Unlocks advanced T5 traps (strong vs Armored Vehicles)
- Plasma Barrier – Unlocks advanced T5 traps (strong vs Tactical)
- Protector Resource Training Cost – 30%
- Stalker Resource Training Cost – 30%
- Phantom Jet Resource Training Cost – 30%
- Elite Infantry Defense II – 1000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Infantry Health II – 1000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Infantry Attack II – 2000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Tactical Defense II – 1000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Tactical Health II – 1000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Tactical Attack II – 2000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Armored Defense II – 1000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Armored Health II – 1000% (for T5 troops)
- Elite Armored Attack II – 2000% (for T5 troops)
- All Rally size Capacity increase I – 2.150.000
- Rally Defense – 2000%
- Rally Health – 2000%
- Control Point Troop Defense – 2000%
- Control Point Troop Health – 2000%
- Control Point Troop Attack – 2000%
- Attack Deployment Capacity increase II – 600.000
- All Rally size Capacity increase II – 2.650.000
- Increased Embassy Troop Capacity – 750.000
- Rally Attack Bonus – 2000%
- Troop Defense with Commander II – 750%
- Troop Health with Commander II – 1000%
- Troop Attack with Commander II – 3000%
The new Advanced Combat researches require both Research files and Advanced Future Solider Files to complete. unlike Regular T5 researches, the new Advanced T5 researches require speed ups to complete which makes it a very costly research tree.
Thoughts on Advanced T5 troops and the new research
The most game changing research in the new tree is the increase in rally capacity. The ability to now have a 10 million rally hugely increases the size of targets that can be hit. Trap accounts will have to adapt to this rally size increase in particular or face the risk of losing large amounts of troops in single rallies.
The new Elite Defense. Health and Attack researches for individual Troop types provide varying boosts for each tier of troop. The stats listed above are the boosts for T5 troops. Tiers 1-4 will receive a lower % boost than this. The Boosts are an additional stat and will be additional to the current stats you have (for example if you max Elite Infantry Defense to 10 = 1000% and have Infantry Defense stat at 302% your total Infantry Defense for T5 troops would be 1000% + 302%)
The Defense, Health and Attack researches only give the boost if the Commander is present. This means any player that loses their Commander will not benefit from these particular researches.
The Advanced Troops provide a variety for Attackers when hitting player bases. Hits on a base with all regular troops for example will have better results using all Advanced T5 troops than it would do if all regular T5 troops were used.
The increase in deployment size means that bigger players can now make more powerful solo attacks on bases that previously couldn’t be solo hit, which might be ideal in an example where someone eats a rally capping a Commander then switches back to bait gear to attract another rally. The new solo size might allow a fast solo to release the captured Commander.
The large increase in Control Point Attack, Defense and Health stats will make it much harder for someone to solo you out of the Control Point, or send multiple solo attacks just before a rally hits which was a strategy being used prior to this research.
What do you think to the New Advanced T5 and the 10 million rally?
Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on them